Saturday 12 February 2011

Restarting my blog

I'm trying to restart writing on this blog, though a silly voice inside tells me I'll probably fail to keep up with my expectations.

One challenge which I had felt (= an excuse for disappearing for months) was that I needed to write something super meaningful for each entry, as otherwise I would just be blabbering. But that means I almost never write these days, as we've been mega busy with setting up Viva in Hong Kong.

But that's a poor excuse, and one that will certainly stop most people from doing anything like this - as most people suffer from over busyness!

So I'll attempt to write again.



Ugly Betty

I'll admit it.

I've been enjoying Ugly Betty Fourth and Final Season.

While I, like many others no doubt, hesitate in accepting her "prettier" self as the final season progressed (she just looked so different without her braces), I (and my husband who normally only likes serious stuff) really like this season so far - it's funny, deep, innocent, and has a clear moral sense - like honesty, fidelity, loyalty, friendship are all good stuff, even if they cost at times!




No comments: